Sat. May 16.
8-10a: Open Gym
10-11a: Olympic Lifting:
Power Clean + Clean – 60%x (1+2) x 2, 65%x (1+2) x 2 (% of power clean)
-Tall clean from high hang – 60%x3x4
-Push Press – 70%x5x4
11a-Noon: FREE Team WOD:
2 person teams:
2015 regional team event #7
For time, each athlete moves through stations of:
Deadlift hold while trailing teammate rows (315 / 205 lb.)
30 strict handstand push-ups
Handstand hold while trailing teammate performs HSPU
Static hang while trailing teammate performs toes-to-bars
50-foot overhead axle lunge (155 / 105 lb.)
Time cap: 20 minutes
12:30-1:30p FREE Yoga with Virginia!
Sun. May 17.
Look to HCF FB/Members only page for schedule.
A. Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.